How to apply your temporary tattoo:
- You want to make sure your skin is clean, dry and free of any oils. If you have lotion or any products on, use a little soap and water or a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol to clean the area.
- Remove the clear sheet.
- For best application, ask a friend to help position your Flash Tattoo so your skin does not twist or stretch.
- Place the tattoo face down on your skin and hold a wet cloth against it for about 30 seconds. Peel the paper aside then pat gently with the wet cloth.
- Don't twist or stretch skin until the tattoo has had time to set at least 10 minutes.
Keep your temporary tattoo lasting longer:
- When your temporary tattoo gets wet, you should always pat dry, not rub. Also, try to avoid hot water as much as possible.
- Don't use soap, oil, sunscreen or perfume on your temporary tattoo.
How to remove your temporary tattoo:
- Soak with baby oil for 10 minutes and rub gently to remove.
- Repeat as necessary.