Despite their looks, enamel pins are manufactured by hand where each pin is stamped, polished, and painted by hand. There will be natural variations and slight flaws that can occur during the production process.
Soul Piece Labs pins come in 2 grades.
A-grade pins may have 1 or more minor flaws that are only seen under intense scrutiny.
B-grade pins are FINAL SALE, and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Examples of A-Grade Flaws:
- Slight discoloration on metal plating
- Slight scuffing or scratches on metal plating
- Light scratches on enamel
- Small bubbles, dents, or scratches in enamel fill
- Low-fill on enamel in small areas
Examples of B-Grade Flaws:
- Chipped metal plating
- Large dents or scratches on metal plating
- Wrong enamel fill colors
- Missing Enamel in any area
- Low-fill on enamel in large areas
- Excessive bubbles, scratches, or dents in enamel
- Discoloration or staining of enamel
- Foreign materials